Friday, December 05, 2008

Gratitude List

I am grateful for:
David- he makes me happier than I have ever been; he helps me to be a better person- the best person I can be
My “kids”- the kitties- who love me unconditionally & are always happy to see me
My family- momma, daddy, & brother- who also love me unconditionally
My job- including my boss & co-workers
That I was able to pay my bills & rent this month- although my bills may seem overwhelming at time I have never lost anything of “value”
For food to eat

For my friends and my blogger sisters (they are wonderful people who I am lucky to have met) - for being there for me, caring & loving me, and allowing me to be myself
For my apartment

The ability to achieve and accomplish goals that I have set for myself
The ability to set goals for myself and remember what is important to me
The freedoms that I take for granted- to look, be, act, & speak as I feel
To grow and to become a better person
The chance to travel
Books- they allow me to “get away” & also to learn
Turning my mistakes into learning experiences
Having the ability to correct my mistakes and learn that I deserve to be happy- and to actually be happy
The time that I get to spend with David- especially when I wake up in the mornings and he is there
The ability to love, laugh, dream, breathe, cry, share, feel, see, hear, taste, smell, feel, give, hope, think, and believe
The ability to give back and to help others
All of my needs are met
The fact that if I don’t like it I have the power to change it
Blogs
The fact that gratitude and anger, unhappiness, sadness, and/or depression cannot inhabit the same emotional space at the same time; being grateful takes me away from the negative and puts me in the positive
Everything in my life- I am very lucky and have much to be grateful for
Simply put, being alive and living life

No comments: